Voodoo Amps® Product Warranties & Policies
Factory Direct Pricing:
Save money by purchasing Voodoo Amps® manufactured products factory-direct!
Note: Voodoo Amps® do not offer a return policy for product(s) purchased at factory direct pricing. If you would like the option to return an item(s) please see the Refund / Return Policy listed below.
Refund / Return Policy:
If you would like the option of returning a product(s) for a refund you must purchase through an authorized Voodoo Amps® dealer. Terms and conditions vary. Please check with a dealer before purchasing. Thank you.
What our warranty covers:
Your Voodoo warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Voodoo Products purchased and serviced in the USA and Canada.
What our warranty does not cover:
The warranty does not cover; (1) Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect
(2) damage occurring during shipment (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Voodoo Amps®; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) Products not purchased by an authorized Voodoo Amps® dealer.
Who this warranty protects:
This warranty protects only the original retail purchaser of the product.
How Long this warranty lasts:
The warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the warranty is as follows;
- Amplifiers, Preamplifiers & Power Amplifiers - 5 years
- Enclosures - 5 years
- Tubes - Ruby Tubes - 180 Days / 6 months
- All other tube brands - 90 Days / 3 months
What Voodoo will do:
We will repair or replace (at Voodoo's discretion) products covered by warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Voodoo for warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by warranty, Voodoo will pay the return shipping charges (UPS ground only) for customers within the USA.
How to get warranty service:
(1) Take defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your authorized Voodoo Amps® Dealer or Authorized Voodoo Amps® Service Center. OR (2)Ship defective item, prepaid (at customers expense), to Voodoo Amps® (www.voodooamps.com). Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase as evidence of warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return shipping address.
Limitation of Implied Warranties
Any implied warranties, including warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Note: Some states do not allow limitation of how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Exclusions of Damages;
Voodoo Amps® liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Voodoo Amps® option. If we elect to replace the product, the replacement maybe be a reconditioned unit. Voodoo Amps® shall not be liable for damaged based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items on the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Voodoo Amps® has been of the possibility of such damages.
Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives your specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If you have any questions about this warranty or service received or if you need assistance in location an Authorized Service Center, please contact the Voodoo Amps® Service Center at 607-256-0465.
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
Home / Artists / Custom Shop / Cables / Speaker Cabinets / Warranty / Reviews / Why Voodoo
Voodoo Amps® is the Leader in Tube Amp Mods & Upgrades
Pricing, features & specifications subject to change without notice